So Much to be Thankful For * Especially Mr. Microsoft & Mr. FRANKS
for providing the ""BACK DROP"" on the computer screen behind them!


Second of All I Want to Say:

"Me, Always Looking UP2 My Brother"

Thank You to ALL in:

My Names, Letters & Numbers Birthday Library 😊

Dated: December 14TH

 

Starting with: FAMILY

To All The Greats, GreatGreats, GreatGreatGreats & so on & ao on 😊

Thank You for All that You have PASSED ON through the GENERATIONS OF

LOVE * CARE & RESPECT 😊

 

I Also Want, Need & Have To Give, Pray & Say

Thank You To All My Right GPS’s:

First to THE MAN who gave part in the making of

“KANSAS BILLY FRANKS”

My #1 uNo & Only Dad, My 5 Stars of

Truth in Realities Understanding<Jesus is was & will always be my>

Truth & Happiness, in ALL I CAN EVER HOPE FOUR TWODAY 😊

Let Me Introduce My Dad ^

I Thanks Mr. Ed Franks <| His Parents & FAMILIES*

My 5 Stars Step-Mom ^ Carolyne Franks <| & Her Parents & FAMILIES

My 5 Stars MoM ^ Frieda May Silver <| & Her Parents & FAMILIES

Onto

My 5 Stars Brothers & Sisters

Terri * Debbie  * Carrie & Their FAMILIES ^ Eddie & Jimmy & Their FAMILIES

Onto

Nephews & Nieces & Their FAMILIES ^ Aunts & Uncles & Cousins & Their FAMILIES

Then There’s My Physical CHURCH My Wife & I go to, 

then onto My Online Church at Faith & Grace Fellowship, 

then there’s “THE BANK” by #ChrisNaugle, 

then I can never 4Get My BEST FRIENDS here & Overseas, 

then onto My Friends here, My Neighbors here [Both Military & Civilian] & 

Then There’s My Co-Workers & Their FAMILIES * Special Thanks to CACI International, 

Mr. Jim MCculluck, Mr. Nunn, Mr. Hadley and The Rest of My Caci and 

individual Sub Contracting Teams along with Military Advisors & Movers 

for a Better Military & FAMILY Oriented Work / Training Space 

Here and in Cyber Space [.][.]


Moving Along Onto

All My Personal / Business, Both Professional & Non-Professional, 

Both Here & Abroad Supporters of

#KansasBilly / #uSaLL

KansasBilly Online <Click Here 

&

Super Cyber Mall <Click Here

Featuring Companies like <My Favorite “PETS” * 

onto Amazon * 

Beauty * Gaming & More, 

I would also like to Thanks all those who Support & use

 Notary Now Online 100% Secured <Click Here.club 

&

 Cyber Notary Virtual Training Academy< Click Here 

& Finally onto My KINGDOM Followers 

on Many Different Platforms 

found on THE INTERNET!  

My Saying is “You want to know Me, 

Google KansasBilly or Kansas B Franks


Then BAMM !!! 

There “” I AM “” on multiple FaceBook’s, InstaGram’s, 

Twitter’s, Blogger’s, Pinterest’s, YouTube’s, TicToc’s, Zazzle’s, 

ViewBug’s, multiple GMAILS, onto My PayPal’s, My Web Store’s, 

My Drives on Google Drive, & so on & so on & so on I Know 

“”Busy Bee Syndrome””


On A Personal Note:

I Truly Thank You from the bottom of My Heart for Your Support 

through the Many Many Many<Years.  

I couldn’t have ASKED GOD for a “”BETTER”” in Life FAMILY 

then All Those Around Me Today, Leading Me in 

“”THE RIGHT DIRECTION”” on a Daily Bases!

 

Once Again “Thank You Thank You Thank You for 

Your Birthday Wishes & Support!”

 

Love ALLWAYS 2Day & 4EVER Knowing 

My 6 Leads All By MY Example explaining


The TRuTH in Memories Everlasting of 

“The 9 in HIS[S]TORY intertwined with My Time Period, 

My Space Period, My Matter Period, My Name, Letters, & Numbers 

& their Periods in your Life”


Signed with HIS WOR*D [L]OVE ALLWAYS

Kansas “BillY” Franks


[K]eeping [A]ll [N]ow [S]afe & [A]lways [S]ecured with 

S I P*PI

(S)pecial (I)nstructions in (P)ROTECTION 

using the [P]ower of [I]nformation ^ 


All This Hope IS 4 You 

[B]***YYYYY 

[i]n 

[L]ife & 

[L]ove < ALL B CAUSE>

[Y]ou know what I AM Talking About 

*

IF by any chance * You Are A FRANKS 😊 

[u] know the TR[u]TH, 

[u] know The Whole TRuTH & 

[u] know there nothing BETTER THAN<| THE TRuTH 

Just as Edgar D. FRANKS Jr. ALLWAYS SAID 😊


ANOTHER 5 STAR UNDERSTANING

“My Spiritual Life Started with My Brother Jesus, 

So therefore it will NEVER end”


Know This 

“I AM IN<GOD’S LOVING HANDS

<Period [e]nd of discussion..[r]eality check..[i][o]

<GOD MY>[D]OCTOR 

4 SAVING MY LIFE 2DAY

[A]ll this inside MY [L]IFE & MY [L]OVE 

SoW [ I DO ] Give * Pray & Say


"I AM THE SAME AS MY DaD & MY MoM 😊


"Reaping The Benefits of 

ALL [M]ine & [Y]our [STORIES<||>COMBINED! 

 

Yes, I Said To MY DaD,

 I Know THE TRUTH ***** 

& I KNOW THAT'S WHAT  GOD SAID AS WELL]"


AMEN & AMEN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog